Coming from the Nice Cote d’azur airport (NCE) or from the “Nice Promenade” exit on A8 motorway, about 7km away.
- By taxi : they are always available in both terminals; one way fare is about 30/35 euros. If in doubt ask for a receipt
- By shuttle bus : take bus « 98 Nice direct », stop at Congrès Promenade in front of the Palais de la Méditerranée casino, turning your back to the sea, go left and take the rue Meyebeer inland for about 400 meters.
If you arrive at terminal 1 (Star Alliance and One World), the bus is on your left when you come out of the luggage delivery area.
If you arrive at terminal 2 (Skyteam airlines), the bus is on your right when you come out of the luggage delivery area.
- By car : follow the seashore road “promenade des anglais” for about 7km, just after the Negresco hotel, turn left in the next street “Meyerbeer” and drive north for about 400 meters.
- By bike : bike rental facilities are available in front of the hotel. Informations: http://www.velobleu.org/
Coming from the train station “Nice Ville”, 400 meters away from Splendid Hotel & Spa Nice:
- By taxi: they are always available.
- On foot : walk to your right when coming out of the station, you will see a big red brick building from which the Rue Gounod goes down towards the sea to the hotel, away from the railroad tracks. The Hotel shall be 4 blocks away on your right side.
GPS Coordinates :
Latitude : 43.6983761 — Longitude : 7.2596533